Saturday 29 December 2012

Novembers Orders

Hi Guys,

Today I received a couple of games that I ordered back in November.  The first one is Yoshi's Cookie, a SNES game that was only released on this console in Japan and the USA.  It is a puzzle game where you have to match 4 of the same cookie to make them POP!  The other is Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butōden.  I'm a huge Draagonball fan.  Love the series and all the games.  This game carries on the Butōden Series, It gives you a fast paced 3D fighter on the DS system.  It was never released outside of Japan.   Both games are in immaculate condition.
 
Now I have to display my disgust at an Ebay seller, who shall remain nameless.  I ordered Megaman 6 for the NES,  It said and I quote "Mega Man 6 (Nintendo, NES) Game + Manual + Box + Sleeve + Styrofoam Piece".  This is what I got.
 
No Box, No sleeve.  Just the cart and book.  So I emailed him and he said I didn't ask for a sleeve and it didn't come with a box.  So I asked the question why advertise it with box?  Still no reply.  So the moral of this story is be careful when ordering overseas.
 
I shall now shout out to all my readers.  Can anyone help me to get the box for this game.  I will happily pay for it if it is a reasonable price.  I will also be sincerely grateful.
 
Thanx for reading.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment