Sunday 6 January 2013

Hit the sales

Today I'll start with my sale grabs from game.  I managed to get Space Invaders Extreme for the DS.  I also picked up 3 Xbox 360 games.  Crysis 2 Limited Edition, Phantasy Star Universe and Prey.  Very cheap.

I also picked up Prince Of Persia The Two Thrones From CEX.

My on-line sales were all Xbox,  they were The Darkness 2 Limited Edition and Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition.

Now I shall get back to Nintendo.  I got in a sale off Ebay, Adventures Of Lolo NES From America.  Its complete but a bit tatty.

Also off Ebay, from a seller from Grease, a rare game indeed: Dragon Warrior Monsters for the Game Boy Color.
Now last but not least, another Ebay purchase from Japan.  This seller starts all his games at $0.01.  It is amazing, you can get really expensive Japan Exclusive games for really cheap.  What I got was
  • Totsugeki !! Famicom Wars  Game Cube
  • Animal Crossing e+  Game Cube
  • Digimon Story Lost Evolution  DS
  • Medabots DS Kuwagata Ver.  DS
  • Yoshi no Cookie  SNES
  • Monster Farm Advance  GBA
  • BLEACH Advance Kurenai ni Somaru Soul Society  GBA

Oh and I got Naruto Ninja Council 4 for the DS.
Time to get playing!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, all these games must take some time to play! Are you going to post some reviews?
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie,
      Thanx for the comment. My Plan is to play through all the games and write honest reviews about them.

      Delete
  2. Sounds good - good luck with it :)

    ReplyDelete