Sunday 13 January 2013

I Forgot To Blog

I let the games build up for six days.  I shouldn't of let this happen.  I'll start off by saying "Happy 25th Birthday Megaman", Yes this year Megaman has been with us for a whole 25 years and for this occasion i have picked up Megaman/ Rockman 7 for the Super Famicom.

Sticking with the retro theme I also picked up for the NES, Adventures Of LOLO 2 and Wrath Of The Black Manta.  Nothing like a good ninja game to get the blood pumping.

Now I'll move on to a classic that evolved with the times, Rainbow Islands Revolution on the DS.  Draw rainbows and guild your character with the stylus.  Full use of the touch screen.

I also got the Phantasy Star Collection on the GBA.  This includes Phantasy Star I, II & III.  That's right 3 classic games on 1 cart.

Moving on to modern day,  for the grand total of £1.99 off Ebay I got Ivy The Kiwi? for the Wii.

Now I'll move away from Nintendo and talk about my very first PC Game Purchase.  I got Crysis because i like the second one, but it turns out my PC is a load on rubbish and cant play it.  I'm about 6MB shy on the graphics card, It also turns out after days of research, that i cant even upgrade it because my computer is to small.  Talk about a crysis.

I also got many Xbox and Xbox 360 games.  Because this is suppose to be mainly a Nintendo blog I'll just list them and put the pictures up.

  • Predator Concrete Jungle (Xbox)
  • Dark Angel (Xbox)
  • Cold Fear (Xbox)
  • Dead Rising 2 Off The Record (360)
  • Battlestar Galactica (Xbox)
  • The Orange Box (360)
  • Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition (360)
  • Sonic Generations (360)
  • Bayonetta (360)

I got Bayonetta because the sequel is being released on the WiiU.  Thanx for visiting and please do comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment